Sunday, June 19, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my Photography blog!





A little about me:





My name is Konstance Oliver, I am a new Photographer located in Henderson Colorado. I have wanted to become a Photographer for a few years now but ended up going to school to be a Real Estate Broker. I spent the last year going to school for Real Estate knowing all along I wanted to be a Photographer. I even tried to go to a school that offered both Real Estate courses and Photography courses but ended up going to Armbrust Real Estate Institute because of their passing rates. I am a self taught Photographer, still learning as I go.





I am a mother of two little boys, my oldest dislikes having his picture taken but my youngest is always ready to give me a crazy face. I have been with their dad for 9 years now, not yet married but I do hope one day it happens :)





Right now I am focusing my Photography on babies, newborn-12 months. I will still do other types of photography, just ask, I'm open to any ideas!








You can find my Facebook page here. If you would like, become a fan! If you are local you can take advantage of any specials that I might offer. I do have a special going on right now since I am new and still trying to build up my portfolio. 20.00 for an on location, approx. 1 hour child (newborn-12months) session in Henderson, Thornton, or Brighton. 30.00 for any other areas. You will receive a cd with you best photos to print at any printer of your choice.






No comments:

Post a Comment